Windows server security is slightly different as compared with Linux based systems because of its file system and GUI look. Here are some of the key features that our experts perform on your windows server and ensure that your system is up-to-date.
Security Installations and Updates
- Configuring Server with Specific Roles
- Plesk Upgrades and Configurations.
- Plesk PHP Hardening
- IIS Security
- Securing RDP Access
- Securing Mail-enable and Smarter-mail
- Setting CPU Limit for Application Pools.
- Check Server for High Utilization for Memory and CPU Usage.
- Installing and Configuring Antivirus on Server.
- Scan Server for Malware Attacks.
- Hardening TCP/IP for DDOS Protection
- Enforce Password History
- Enforce Password Policy
- Password Must Meet Complexity Requirements
- Account Lockout Threshold Setting
- Event Log Management
- Checking Event Logs for Server Login Attempts
- Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and IPsec.
- Apply Local Connection Security Rules (Domain) as well as (Private) Networks
- Open Required Ports in Firewall and Disable the Unwanted Ports.
- Remove Unwanted Software from Server.
- Session Time-outs Settings for Scripts.
- Optimizing Database Servers like MSSQl and MySQL for Better Performance.
- Optimizing ASP.net for Performance.
- Scheduling Backups
- Off-site Remote Backup Configurations.
Supported Servers and Control Panel
- Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Web or Standard Edition
- Plesk, Website Panel or Plain Windows.
- Monitoring Event Viewer Logs for System Activity.
- Fixing Issues Reported with Logs
Estimated Analysis and Completion Time
- Within 10 to 20 Hours
- Reviewing the Server and Sites after Security Applied
- Free Three Days Support after Security Applied